You can follow up magnet tests in SM18 via the online tool SM18-Carpenter.
SM18 Test Dashboard
Test and measurement requests
If you need to use the services of our section, we kindly ask you to submit a test or magnetic measurement (MM) request using the links below.
- Normal conducting or permanent magnet MM request
- Superconducting magnet test request
- Superconducting MM request
- Material measurement request
In addition, if a measurement of a non-radioactive magnet in building 867 is foreseen, the form "Demande de derogation" has to be filled in and approved by the hierarchy. You can find this form by clicking here.
If you need some help using EAM Light, we have some documentation available for our users:
- Short manual for submitting a new MM request.
- Video on how to submit a new MM request.
- Workflow of the WO statuses & notifications triggered by the status transitions.
If you have any further problems or questions, please do not hesitate to contact the MM Support Team.
If you need some help using Carpenter, you can find a series of video tutorials in this link. If you have other questions, or you cannot access the page, please contact the Carpenter Support Team.